Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New adventure...


Well, why not add one more thing to this crazy world in live in at One Bedale cir.. 
Today I enter the world of blogging.

This space hopes to be full of life, food and fun





These are my little people, my job, my life....they bring me to my craziest points of the day and then bring me back to reality and then to some of the happiest places I ever been!! 
Billy and I did good!! 

Tonight we had pan fried bass (caught by Billy and my dad) with what I call confetti rice: brown rice, sauteed onion, carrot, bell pepper, squash, corn cut from a cob and sweet peas. We also had steamed broccoli...

I say good night to this day....for now, depending on Liam ;)



1 comment:

  1. Your food sounds delicious.....and I love the way you describe your life. :) beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete